How to Migrate to Australia
There are a number of ways for you to migrate to Australia. You may be able organize migrate to Australia after you graduate from an Australian university or college.
The Graduate Work stream –
This is for international students who graduate with skills and qualifications that relate to an occupation considered in demand in the Australian labour market. This type of visa is generally granted for 18 months.
The Post-Study Work stream
This visa offers longer work options in Australia to eligible graduates of a higher education degree. In this case, successful applicants are granted a visa with a visa period of two, three or four years. The length of the visa depends on the highest educational qualification that student has received.
Migrate to Australia via The Business Innovation and Investment
This is part of the Business Innovation and Investment Programme. This is administered through the Commonwealth Government of Australia with the cooperation of the State governments.
The visa covers five area:
- Business Innovation stream. This is for people with business skills who want to establish, develop and manage a new or existing business in Australia.
- Investor stream: for people who want to make a designated investment of at least AUD1.5million in an Australian state or territory and maintain business and investment activity in Australia.
- Significant Investor stream: for people who are willing to invest at least AUD 5million investments in Australia.
- Premium Investor stream: for people who can invest at least AUD15million into complying premium investments in Australia .
- Entrepreneur stream: for people who have a funding agreement from a third party for at least AUD200 000.
It can be a long journey so start today. Migrate to Australia – and change your life.
Contact us for more information about how to migrate to Australia. email@example.com